Tuesday, 27 March 2018

Footworship
Whipping
Face slapping
High heel trampling
Hair pulling
Pony riding
Wax torture
Toilet cleaning
Nipple torture
Bondage


SPECIAL MENTION - Golden shower (I will piss on a cup and then you can drink)

I strictly do not do scat, pussy and ass worship naked OR SEX
Terms and conditions

I do not do ass or pussy licking naked as I am not comfortable. I can sit on your face but only with my clothes on. My charges are 7k and its high as I am a standard mistress and my time is valuable .You need to pay 1k (one thousand) beforehand as confirmation that you will come for session. I had couple of slaves who did not show up and It was a complete waste of time. My permanent slave will there for my protection but he will be in a completely separate room outside just to make sure no one interrupts during session.
If you agree to all these terms then we can proceed. I stay in Bangalore and give sessions in my apartment. Privacy is my utmost concern and so I respect my slave's privacy as well as mine so any breach of this will result in serious consequences.

First you need to transfer 1k online so that I know you will be coming for session. After you transfer money I will confirm and the location details will be sent one day prior to session date

2 comments:

  1. mistess ur session chaerges ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malkin main Pakistan se hu but ap ki videos dekh k bht hi dil krta hai ap ka kuta bnny ko ap koi trika btayen kese apka kuta bn jao plz

    ReplyDelete